SwimEars® - Watertight Acoustic Earplugs
JUNIOR 2.0, earplugs developed for children, keeping their ears safe while they are able to hear, speak and enjoy their time in the water.
- Lets Sound In: JUNIOR 2.0 allows your child to hear and communicate freely while having a more relaxed and joyful time in the water. Whether parent or swim coach. you’ll quickly learn to appreciate these benefits too.
- Keeps Water Out: Keeps your child’s ears protected from cold or contaminated water, debris and bacteria. Helps prevent common ear problems like ear inflammation, surfer’s ear and swimmer’s ear by reducing contact with water.
- Secure Fit: Equipped with a safety cord, JUNIOR 2.0 ear plugs are securely attached to one another and can easily be attached to your wetsuit, swim goggles, rash guard or worn as a necklace. No more lost plugs.
- Great Comfort: Made from soft, skin safe silicone, JUNIOR 2.0 ear plugs are so comfortable that you’ll quickly forget you’re even wearing them.
Suitable for most children age 4-12. With ear sizes varying from child to child, the suggested age range should be used as guide, but it isn’t an exact science. If you’re uncertain about which size to choose for your child, you can try to measure the opening of the ear canal which should be 6-10 mm (0.24-0.4 inches).
Whats in the box:
- One Pair of JUNIOR 2.0, pre assembled with size small sealing gels and an adjustable leash
- One pair of XS sealing gels
- An awesome storage case to keep them safe