We’ve included everything you need to customize your SwimEars® for a perfect fit.
Each SwimEars® package contains:
- 1 pair SwimEars® pre-fit to size M
- 2x small WINGS 2x small BUDS
- 2x large BUDS
- 1x LEASH
- 1x STORAGE CASE
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Try SwimEars® on. Make sure you fit the plugs correctly, like the pictures on the other side
- Plug should fit snugly yet comfortably in your ear canal. Plug should not protrude outside your ear.
- If needed, change size of BUDS and WINGS to secure a proper fit and seal in your ears.
HOW TO FIT YOUR SWIMEARS®
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SWIMEARS®
To ensure proper functionality for SwimEars® please follow these care instructions:
- Wash plugs in fresh warm water after use
- Keep out of direct sun light while not in use
- Store in a dry cool place
HOW TO USE THE LEASH
HOW TO CHANGE BUDS
- Grip the WING with one hand and pull o the BUD with the other
- Position the new BUD at the tip of the CORE
- Slide the BUD onto the core by pushing it with your index finger. Keep pushing until the locking ring on the BUD snaps into the groove on the CORE. You’ll hear a slight click sound when fully engaged.
- Your plug is ready to use!
Tip: Many people have different sized ear canals on their left and right ears. Try on all three BUD sizes to find the best match for your ears. A proper fit is crucial to ensure a secure seal and fixation in your ear.
HOW TO CHANGE WINGS
- Grip the CORE with one hand and the heel of the WING with the other.
- Insert the rib of the CORE into the groove of the WING. Hold the CORE between your thumb and index finger. Secure the WING by pinching it between your thumb and the CORE.
- While pinching one side of the WING, stretch it gently while mounting it onto the rib of the CORE with a circular motion. With the rotation guide snapped in place, gently pull the remaining part of the WING over the rib of the CORE until it snaps in position. Done!
Tip: It’s easier if you remove the BUD before changing the WING.